Salisbury is a city in the Piedmont region of North Carolina; it has been the county seat of Rowan County since 1753 when Rowan County was much larger and its territory extended to the Mississippi River. Located 44 miles northeast of Charlotte ...
Salisbury High School began in 1904 and was among the earliest public high schools in North Carolina. The current location was completed in 1926 and named Boyden High School in honor of Colonel Archibald Henderson Boyden, an educator who was ...
- Luke Brown
The Salisbury District of North Carolina, was originally one of six colonial judicial districts established in 1766 by the Governor William Tryon of the Province of North Carolina.Immediately preceding the onset of the American War of ...
Salisbury is an Amtrak station located in Salisbury, North Carolina. It is served by three passenger trains: the Crescent, the Carolinian, and the Piedmont. The street address is Depot and Liberty Streets, and is located in the Salisbury ...
- Milburn, Frank P.
- Mission/spanish Revival
- 215 Depot Street, Salisbury, NC
An Salisbury in usa ka syudad han North Carolina, Estados Unidos. An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga nahahanungod han: Salisbury, North Carolina Usa ka turók ini nga barasahon. Dako it imo maibubulig ha Wikipedia pinaagi han pagparabong hini ...
- Asheville |, Cary |, Charlotte |, Concord |, Durham |, Fayetteville |, Gastonia |, Greensboro |, Greenville |, High Point |, Jacksonville |, Raleigh |, Wilmington |, Winston‑Salem
- Klima |, Kultura |, Ekonomiya |, Pag-aram |, Heyograpiya |, Kaagi |, Musika |, Taga North Carolina |, Politika |, Estadohanon nga parke |, Wildlife |, Mga pan-anyag hit dumuruaw
- Albemarle |, Apex |, Asheboro |, Burlington |, Chapel Hill |, Conover |, Eden |, Elizabeth City |, Goldsboro |, Graham |, Havelock |, Henderson |, Hendersonville |, Hickory |, Kannapolis |, Kings Mountain |, Kinston |, Laurinburg |, Lenoir |, Lexington |, Lumberton |, Monroe |, Morganton |, New Bern |, Newton |, Reidsville |, Roanoke Rapids |, Rocky Mount |, Salisbury |, Sanford |, Shelby |, Statesville |, Thomasville |, Waynesville |, Wilson
- Cape Fear |, Coastal Plain |, Crystal Coast |, Eastern |, Foothills |, High Country |, Inner Banks |, Metro Charlotte |, Outer Banks |, Piedmont |, Piedmont Triad |, Sandhills |, Triangle |, Western
Salisbury) je grad u američkoj saveznoj državi Severna Karolina. Demografija Po popisu iz 2010. godine broj stanovnika je 33.662, što je 7.2 (27,2 %) stanovnika više nego 2000. godine. Grupa 2000. 2010. Belci 14.650 (55,4 %) 16.346 (48,6 %) ...
Several different minor league baseball teams were based in Salisbury, North Carolina, between 1905 and 1968. The first was the Salisbury-Spencer Twins, who represented both Salisbury and Spencer, North Carolina, and operated in the Virginia-Nor ...
- 4 (1927, 1941, 1960, 1964, 1965)
- Western Carolinas League (1960–1966, 1968)
Hambley–Wallace House, also known as the Wallace House, is a historic home located at Salisbury, Rowan County, North Carolina.It was designed by architect Charles Christian Hook and built between 1901 and 1903 by the Lazenby Brothers, for ...
- 1.7 acres (0.69 ha)
- Lazenby. Alfred Ross
- 508 S. Fulton St., Salisbury, North Carolina
Salisbury, North Carolina wikipedia 相關廣告