The quest description reads: “Find a structure which resembles those in the copy of the Qitana Ravel mural, then inspect it from the survey point.”. Those are the extent of the clues you have ...
2021年8月25日 · Dan Lind is ready to hand over the reins, but believes HOI4 still has plenty of life left in it. Hearts of Iron IV’s upcoming No Step Back expansion doesn’t currently have a release window ...
Walk from the nearby Teleport Waypoint towards the north, then look down from the cliff’s edge to see the shrine.Walk towards the west from the direction of the Anemo Hypostasis arena. You should see the Shrine of Depths a little further uphill.Travel to the Teleport Waypoint on the beach, then climb the rocks towards the south. You will see the Shrine of Depths right in front of you.Travel to the Cecilia Garden Domain, then climb the rocks towards the south. The Shrine of Depths is behind the trees.You need to go to the large mountain left of the Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula. It has a large cave entrance to the south, with the Shrine of Depths inside.On top of some cliffs, north of the small lake.Walk to the northeast from the nearby Teleport Waypoint, and look down to the water when you reach the cliff’s edge. The Shrine of Depths is on the right side.Fast travel to the Bishua Plain Teleport Waypoint, then look towards the southwest. You will see the Shrine of Depths on the cliffs next to the lake.Go to the Waypoint west of the mountain, then start climbing towards the east. The Shrine of Depths is slightly below the highest point, on the east side.Walk southwards from the Domain of the Wayward path. When you see the river in front of you, glide down, then turn around and enter the cave entrance.Go to the southernmost island east of Liyue Harbor. You can start from the Domain of Guyun, then go to the smaller isle in between, and then glide or swim the rest of the way.
- Shrine of Depths Locations in Mondstadt
- Shrine of Depths Locations in Liyue – Part 1
- Shrine of Depths Locations in Liyue – Part 2
- Shrine of Depths Locations in Inazuma
- Shrine of Depths Locations in Sumeru
1. South of Chinju Forest, at the top of a rocky cliff 2. On an island west of Ritou – sail the waverider over to the back of the island
1. South of Tatarasuna, on the hillside – you can see it behind you from the teleport waypoint, and jump down to it 2. Teleport back to the same waypoint, and travel northeast down the hill to the second shrine
1. Teleport to the waypoint on the hilltop southeast of the island and then glide toward Serpent’s head – it’s on an outcrop beneath you 2. Near Jakotsu Mine on the south coast of the island, on a jagged rock at the top of a cliffSoutheast of the waypoint in the cliffs west of VanaranaJust southeast of the Ruins of DahriJust below a waypoint on a ledge west of Port OrmosHead down the hill south of the waypoint found northeast of Chatrakam Cave
2024年1月12日 · XDefiant release date estimate The XDefiant release date has been delayed once again, this time without any hint of when it will officially launch. This is due to feedback from a Public Test...
2021年12月7日 · Battle for Middle-earth I and II were two excellent RTS games in which the armies of Tolkien’s iconic fantasy setting vie for supremacy, with the assistance of hero units from the books and films.
2023年10月23日 · Civilization 7 is confirmed, as the next generation of Firaxis’ iconic strategy sim looks to take on new rivals in the form of Ara History Untold and Millennia, and old competitors like Crusader ...
2023年10月22日 · The Halo Infinite mode is free to download and play within the game and has been released a little early for us all to enjoy. Update 2.0 is scheduled for the Halo Infinite battle royale, and The ...