居家運動健康瘦 - Yahoo TV
- 超級媽咪11 個月前
五分鐘居家減脂操教學。 製作： 超級媽咪 、 黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多網紅創作影音
- 09:35只要五分鐘 全身超有感高效減脂超級媽咪五分鐘居家減脂操教學。 製作： 超級媽咪 、 黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多網紅創作影音11 個月前
- 10:03在夏天當背殺少女！15分鐘居家背部運動超級媽咪15分鐘居家背部運動 製作： 超級媽咪 、 黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多網紅創作影音2 年前
- 11:416分鐘徒手間歇 零工具大爆汗快速減脂運動！超級媽咪大餐過後超適合，大家快練起來 製作： 超級媽咪 、 黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多網紅創作影音5 個月前
- 08:52跟著寶寶一起運動！啞鈴負重訓練超級媽咪寶寶啞鈴負重訓練 製作： 超級媽咪 、 黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多網紅創作影音2 年前
- 11:173分鐘雙人健身運動！下腹部間歇一起動起來超級媽咪收腹減脂加強核心 製作： 超級媽咪 、 黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多網紅創作影音1 個月前
- 03:4515分鐘棒式運動 七天練出腹肌線條超級媽咪15分鐘腹肌運動 製作： 超級媽咪 、 黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多網紅創作影音2 年前
- 姐姐妹妹動起來！健身初心者必學 瘦腹瘦臀這樣做超級媽咪瘦腹瘦臀瘦腿運動。 製作： 超級媽咪 、 黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多網紅創作影音2 年前
- 09:47彈跳床間歇運動！5分鐘爆汗有氧 2分鐘兒童樂歪間歇超級媽咪製作： 超級媽咪 、 黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多網紅創作影音2 個月前
- 04:59每天15分鐘！居家核心運動練出夢幻馬甲線超級媽咪黑面蔡媽媽進行居家運動實驗後，發現核心訓練好重要，但是以減重長遠的時間來看，它算是輔助運動，隨著減重蜜月期結束，停滯期開始，我們就要把飲食、重訓、有氧帶進來喔！這樣才有機會鏟肉成功。 製作： 超級媽咪 、 黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動3 年前
- 13:458分鐘消水腫！早安伸展操讓你氣色好一整天超級媽咪製作： 超級媽咪 、 黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多黑面蔡媽媽育兒動ㄗ動 看更多網紅創作影音11 個月前
- $2343MDBuddy 新組合式居家訓練槓鈴組-重量訓練 舉重 訓練 硬舉 健身 MD3016C 依賣場購物中心折價券
- $799GoPeaks 居家健身健腹輪/伏臥撐架/握力器/跳繩/緩衝墊 5件組購物中心折價券
- $387Leader X 居家健身 多功能吸盤式仰臥起坐健腹器 2色任選-急購物中心折價券
- $699牛角扣室內單槓 門上單槓 門框引體向上 健身單槓 練胸肌 腹肌 重訓 居家健身購物中心
- $990Conalife 防疫居家健身炫腹核心訓練健腹輪├1組┤(加碼再贈健胸美腿器 顏色隨機X1)購物中心折價券
- $599Nopeasti諾比 力量訓練防斷拉力器/一字阻力繩/居家健身彈力繩購物中心折價券
- $249Nopeasti 諾比 居家健身腳踏式彈力拉繩/拉力器購物中心折價券
- $459OMG 瑜伽健身阻力帶 4入組 彈力帶 拉力帶 深蹲運動伸展帶 彈力圈 居家健身購物中心
- $387Leader X 居家健身 多功能吸盤式仰臥起坐健腹器 2色任選購物中心折價券
- $599Nopeasti諾比 力量訓練防斷拉力器/一字阻力繩/居家健身彈力繩購物中心
- $599OMG 瑜伽美腿瘦腿器套組 4輪環形瘦腿夾腿器+肌肉按摩棒+刺猬按摩球 居家健身購物中心折價券
- in Community Organizations
- Limitations and Alternatives
- SWOT Analysis in Popular Culture
SWOT assumes that strengths and weaknesses are frequently internal, while opportunities and threats are more commonly external.The name is an acronym for the four parameters the technique examines: 1. Strengths: characteristics of the business or project that give it an advantage over others. 2. Weaknesses: characteristics that place the business or project at a disadvantage relative to others. 3. Opportunities: elements in the environment that the business or project could exploit to its advantage. 4. Threats: elements in the environment that could cause trouble for the business or project. The degree to which the internal environment of the firm matches with the external environment is expressed by the concept of strategic fit. Identification of SWOTs is important because they can inform later steps in planning to achieve the objective. First, decision-makers should consider whether the objective is attainable, given the SWOTs. If the objective is notattainable, they must select a...
SWOT analysis can be used in any decision-making situation when a desired end-state (objective) is defined, not just profit-seeking organizations. Examples include non-profit organizations, governmental units, and individuals. SWOT analysis may also be used in pre-crisis planning and preventive crisis management. SWOT analysis may also be used in creating a recommendation during a viability study/survey.
The SWOT analysis has been used in community work as a tool to identify positive and negative factors within organizations, communities, and the broader society that promote or inhibit successful implementation of social services and social change efforts.It is used as a preliminary resource, assessing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in a community served by a nonprofit or community organization. Although SWOT analysis is a part of the planning, it will not provide a strategic plan if used by itself, but a SWOT list can becomes a series of recommendations. Strengths and weaknesses (internal factors within an organization): 1. Human resources—staff, volunteers, board members, target population 2. Physical resources—your location, building, equipment 3. Financial—grants, funding agencies, other sources of income 4. Activities and processes—programs you run, systems you employ 5. Past experiences—building blocks for learning and success, your reputation in the communi...
SWOT is intended as a starting point for discussion and cannot, in itself, show managers how to achieve a competitive advantage,particularly in a rapidly changing environment. Menon et al. (1999) and Hill and Westbrook (1997) suggested "no-one subsequently used the outputs within the later stages of the strategy". Others have critiqued hastily designed SWOT lists. Preoccupation with a single strength, such as cost control, they can neglect their weaknesses, such as product quality.Domineering by one or two community workers devalues the possible contributions of community members. Michael Porter developed the five forces framework as a reaction to SWOT, which he found lacking in rigor and ad hoc. Other names include WOTS-UP (Gray and Smeltzer, 1989) and TOWS(reversing the emphasis, with external first).Ads: Coca-Cola has used SWOT analysisin targeting television adsTelevision shows: In the Silicon Valley episode "Homicide" (Season 2, Episode 6), Jared Dunn (Zach Woods) introduces the Pied Piper team to SWOT analysis. Later in that episode Dinesh (Kumail Nanji...
Dag Øivind Madsen, "SWOT Analysis: A Management Fashion Perspective", International Journal of Business Research 16:1:39–56 (2016) full text
- Commercial Success
The first YouTuber was Jawed Karim, who created his YouTube channel, jawed, on April 23, 2005 PDT (April 24, 2005 UTC).
Influential YouTubers are frequently described as microcelebrities. Since YouTube is widely conceived as a bottom-up social media video platform, microcelebrities do not appear to be involved with the established and commercial system of celebrity culture but rather appear self-governed and independent.This appearance, in turn, leads to YouTubers being seen as more relatable and authentic, also fostered by the direct connection between artist and viewer using the medium of YouTube. In University of Southern California, more than 13-18 year-olds in the United States on whether 10 YouTube celebrities or 10 traditional celebrities were more influential, YouTube personalities took the first five spots of the ranking, with Smosh ranking as most influential. It repeated in 2015 and found six YouTubers on the first ranks, with KSI ranked as most influential. Several prominent YouTubers and their influence were subjects for scientific studies, such as Zoella and PewDiePie. Because of this l...
YouTubers can earn revenue from Google AdSense. Additionally, they can supplement their income through affiliate links, merchandising, and 3rd party memberships using platforms such as Patreon. Popular channels have garnered corporate sponsors, who pay to be included in the videos. In 2018, Walmart, Nordstrom, and others sought YouTube stars as influencers. In 2015, NME stated that "vlogging has become big business." In 2015, Forbes reported that Felix Kjellberg, known on YouTube as PewDiePie, had earned $12 million in 2014, more than some popular actors such as Cameron Diaz or Gwyneth Paltrow. Additionally, YouTube stars have crossed over to other media platforms including late-night television such as Canadian YouTuber Lilly Singh, who hosts the talk show A Little Late with Lilly Singh on NBC.