- $40400mm 咖啡 烤漆滑軌 抽屜滑軌五金小舖
- $64300mm 12" 抽中 可拆 2節滑軌 抽屜滑軌 鋼珠滑軌五金小舖
- $220H3618-300mm 自動回歸三節抽中滑軌 易利裝生活五金 抽屜滑軌 抽屜軌道 可快拆易利裝生活五金
- $72400mm 16" 抽中 可拆 2節滑軌 抽屜滑軌 鋼珠滑軌五金小舖
- $230H3618-350mm 自動回歸三節抽中滑軌 易利裝生活五金 抽屜滑軌 抽屜軌道 可快拆易利裝生活五金
- $210Y.G.S~滑軌五金~Siquar抽屜三節滑軌-窄軌 抽屜滑軌 (含稅)精緻小五金就是Y.G.S
- $190❖時代歐❖三截式鋼珠滑軌28cm 最長可拖曳出26.5cm 電腦桌鍵盤滑軌 抽屜滑軌❖時代歐❖
- $260H3618-500mm 自動回歸三節抽中滑軌 易利裝生活五金 抽屜滑軌 抽屜軌道 可快拆易利裝生活五金
- $360HT4536-300mm 新型三節抽中緩衝滑軌 易利裝生活五金 抽屜滑軌 抽屜軌道 可快拆易利裝生活五金
- $68350mm 14" 抽中 可拆 2節滑軌 抽屜滑軌 鋼珠滑軌五金小舖
- $130【工具屋】*含稅* 川湖 3502 二截抽中可拆鋼珠滑軌 500mm 附螺絲 二節抽屜滑軌 電腦桌 承重25kg 台灣製【工具屋】 TOOL SHOP 五金行
Railway track. A railway track ( British English and UIC terminology) or railroad track ( American English ), also known as a train track or permanent way (often " perway "  in Australia), is the structure on a railway or railroad consisting of the rails, fasteners, railroad ties (sleepers, British English) and ballast (or slab track ), plus ...
An earthquake (also known as a quake, tremor or temblor) is the shaking of the surface of the Earth resulting from a sudden release of energy in the Earth 's lithosphere that creates seismic waves.
A rocket sled is a test platform that slides along a set of rails, propelled by rockets. Sonic Wind No 1. This rocket sled was ridden by John Paul Stapp in the 1950s. As its name implies, a rocket sled does not use wheels and differs from a rocket car for this reason as it runs on rails.
Multitrack recording ( MTR ), also known as multitracking, is a method of sound recording developed in 1955 that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources or of sound sources recorded at different times to create a cohesive whole.
A rubber-tyred tram (also known as tramway on tyres, French: tramway sur pneumatiques) is a development of the guided bus in which a vehicle is guided by a fixed rail in the road surface and draws current from overhead electric wires (either via pantograph or trolley poles ).
A skid loader, skid-steer loader, SSL, or skidsteer is any of a class of compact heavy equipment with lift arms that can attach to a wide variety of buckets and other labor-saving tools or attachments. The wheels typically have no separate steering mechanism and hold a fixed straight alignment on the body of the machine.
Gaganyaan (from Sanskrit: gagana, "celestial" and yāna, "craft, vehicle") is an Indian crewed orbital spacecraft intended to be the formative spacecraft of the Indian Human Spaceflight Programme. The spacecraft is being designed to carry three people, and a planned upgraded version will be equipped with rendezvous and docking capabilities.