- $317$360垂直綠化植物牆容器陽台立體園林背景植物牆花盆創意壁掛式室內外 全館免運遇見生活
- $450$500花藤 植物牆仿真植物假花藤條藤蔓客廳室內裝飾綠植牆壁掛塑料樹葉綠蘿 全館免運3C優購
- $421綠植牆仿真植物牆陽台塑料假草坪花牆面壁掛裝飾門頭室內背景草皮 全館免運錢夫人小鋪
- $430仿真草坪植物牆室內綠植背景牆假花塑料綠植加密陽台裝飾人造草皮 全館免運錢夫人小鋪
- $692$768仿真植物 仿真常春藤植物牆綠蘿室內外吊蘭垂吊壁掛花藤條裝飾綠植藤蔓葉子 全館免運衣櫥の秘密
- $628仿真植物牆裝飾人造綠植草皮牆面假花草坪門頭壁掛背景形象櫥窗 全館免運錢夫人小鋪
- $320$400仿真草坪植物牆室內綠植背景牆假花塑料綠植加密陽台裝飾人造草皮 NMS生活樂事館生活樂事館
November 7, 2014. ( 2014-11-07) Over the Garden Wall is an American animated television miniseries created by Patrick McHale for Cartoon Network. The series centers on two half-brothers who travel across a mysterious forest to find their way home, encountering a variety of strange and fantastical things on their journey.
- Notable Landmarks
- External Links
Derby Arboretum opened in 1840 and is often described as "Britain's first public park". Although green spaces and common lands had existed previously, as had private parkland and gardens, the park in Derby was the first to be deliberately planned as a place of public recreation in an urban setting. The Arboretum was donated to the town in 1840 by J...
Over the years the Arboretum has incorporated a variety of buildings, statues and ornaments. Perhaps the best known locally is the Florentine Boar statue, which was originally placed on the site in 1806, when the land was Joseph Strutt's private garden. Strutt had commissioned William John Coffee, a Crown Derby sculptor, to make an earthenware copy...
In recent decades, vandalism and lack of investment had left the Arboretum in a state of seemingly terminal decline, however this process has been reversed in the light of the recent injection of Lottery money and a determination locally to return this important historic landmark to its former status. Ornaments and buildings have been restored and ...
- Garden Plan
- National Museum of Natural History
- The Menagerie
- Collection of Fossil Plants
- See Also
- External Links
The grounds of the Jardin des plantes include four buildings containing exhibited specimens. These buildings are officially considered as museums following the French law (they are labelled musée de France) and the French Museum of Natural History calls them galeries(French for 'galleries'): 1. The grande galerie de l'Évolution ('Gallery of Evoluti...
The Royal Garden of Medicinal Plants
The garden was formally founded in 1635 as the Royal Garden of Medicinal Plants by an edict of Kiong Louis XIII. The garden was put under the authority of the Physician of the king, Guy de la Brosse. It was staffed by a group of "demonstrateurs", who lectured visitors, particularly future physicians and pharmacists, on botany, chemistry and geology, illustrated by the garden collections. In 1673, under Louis XIV, and his new royal physician and director of the Garden, Guy-Crescent Fagon, grea...
The Buffon period
1. Statue of Georges-Louis Leclerc, Comte de Buffonin the formal garden 2. The Sophora Jussieu, planted by Buffon in the garden in 1747 The most celebrated head of the garden was Georges-Louis Leclerc, who served as its head from 1739 until his death in 1788. While director of the garden, he also owned and operated a large and successful liron works and foundry in Burgundy, but lived in the garden, in the house that now carries his name. Buffon was responsible for doubling the size of the gar...
The French Revolution and the 19th Century - The Menagerie
1. The Jardin des Plantes and Menagerie in 1842 2. Crowd outside the Palace of the Apes (c. 1900) 3. Rachel the elephant (c. 1905) On June 7, 1793, in the course of the French Revolution, the new government, the National Convention, ordered a complete transformation of the former royal institutions. They created a new Museum of Arts and Techniques, transformed the Louvre from a royal residence to a museum of art, and joined the Royal Garden of Plants and the Cabinet of Natural Sciences togeth...
The National Museum of Natural Historyhas been called "the Louvre of the Natural Sciences." It is contained in a five buildings laid out along the formal garden; the Gallery of Evolution; the Gallery of Mineralogy and Geology; the Gallery of Botany; the Gallery of Paleontology and Comparative Anatomy; and the Laboratory of Entomology.
1. Platane planted by Buffon in 1785 2. The formal gardens 3. Prunus serrulata 'Kanzan', or Japanese cherry tree The garden covers an area of twenty-four hectares (59.3 acres). It is bordered by the River Seineon the east, on the west by the Rue Geofroy-Saint-Hilaire, on the south by the Rue Buffon, and on the north by Rue Cuvier, all streets named for French scientists whose studies were carried out within the garden and its museums. The main entrance is on the east, along the Seine, at Plac...
1. The "Serre Mexicaine" greenhouse built (1834–36) by Charles Rohault de Fleury, an early example of French glass and metal architecture 2. Art Decoentrance of the "Jardin d'hiver" greenhouse (1937) 3. Path in interior of the "Jardin d'hiver" greenhouse 4. Interior of the "Jardin d'hiver" greenhouse Four large serres chaudes, or greenhouses, are placed in a row to the right front of the Gallery of Evolution. facing onto the Esplanade Milne-Edwards. They replaced the earliest greenhouses, bui...
1. In the Alpine Garden 2. Ramondia pyrenaica flower, from the Pyrenees 3. Portion of the Alpine Garden The Alpine Garden was created in 1931, and is about three meters higher than the other parts of the garden. It is divided into two zones, connected by a tunnel. It contains several different microclimates, controlled by the water distribution, the orientation toward the sun, the type of soil and the distribution of the rocks. It is home to plants for Corsica, the Caucasus, North America and...The Rotonda (1804-1812)The shelter of horses, by PrzewalskiTHe Fauverie (1937)Ginkgo digitata found in Yorkshire, 170 million years oldFossil leaves of Cordaites LungatusImprints of the extinct fern Pecopteris from Commentry, France (300 million years old),Fossil leaves of Zamites feneonisPlan of the Jardin des plantesfrom 1820Inside the grande galerie de l'ÉvolutionA fruiting tree of Trifoliate oranges
-Deligorges, Stephan; Gady, Alexandre; Labalette, Françoise (2004). Le Jardin des plantes et le Muséum national d'histoire naturalle (in French). Éditions du Patrimoine- Centre des Monuments Nationaux. ISBN 978-2-85822-601-6.
Royal Botanic Gardens, Peradeniya are about 5.5 km to the west of the city of Kandy in the Central Province of Sri Lanka. In 2016, the garden was visited by 1.2 million locals and 400,000 foreign visitors. It is near the Mahaweli River (The longest river in Sri Lanka). It is renowned for its collection of orchids. The garden includes ...
- Tourism and Recreation
Kuningan Botanical Garden is an implementation of the Ministry of Environment and Agenda 21, for developing each region with one botanical garden. This is apparently in line with the vision and mission of Kuningan Regency sustainable development. In an effort to implement this, the development of this region carried out by the Local Government Dist...
Kuningan Botanical Garden has an area of about 175 hectares, and is divided into nine zones. Topography of Kuningan Botanical Garden ranging from rolling hills, with a height of 490–870 meters above sea level, the expanse of volcanic rock and steep banks of water flow. Kuningan Botanical Garden have a source of water from the river in the southern ...
The number of collections vegetation has been planted in the Botanical Gardens there are 250 species, 8540 specimens as well as the number of plants in the nursery 345 species and 16 937 spesime. Some plant species are developed include Tree Jamblang, Longan, Kedoya, Pangsor, Aren, Durian, Walnuts, Cloves and Lame. In the botanical garden there are...
Guava ( / ˈɡwɑːvə /)  is a common tropical fruit cultivated in many tropical and subtropical regions.  The common guava Psidium guajava (lemon guava, apple guava) is a small tree in the myrtle family ( Myrtaceae ), native to Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and northern South America.  The name guava is also given to some ...
1009133. Durrington Walls is the site of a large Neolithic settlement and later henge enclosure located in the Stonehenge World Heritage Site in England. It lies 2 miles (3.2 km) north-east of Stonehenge in the parish of Durrington, just north of Amesbury in Wiltshire. The henge is the second-largest Late Neolithic palisaded enclosure known in ...