- $5993M 2018新一代標準型限量版健康防蹣枕心 (表布觸感再升級)購物中心
- $9493M 防蹣枕心-支撐型 加厚版+保潔墊枕套 防蟎 枕頭 透氣 高枕心 支撐 除臭購物中心
- $8493M 防蹣枕心-舒適型 加厚版+保潔墊枕套 防蟎 枕頭 透氣 高枕心 支撐 除臭購物中心
- $29903M 新一代水洗枕-加高型2入+防蹣標準枕2入 防蟎 枕頭 透氣可機烘 支撐購物中心
- $14993M 新一代限量版標準防蹣枕-超值3入組 表布觸感再升級 防蟎 枕頭 透氣 低枕心購物中心
- $28903M 新一代水洗枕-標準型2入+防蹣標準枕2入 防蟎 枕頭 透氣 可水洗 可機烘購物中心
- $9993M 2018新一代標準型限量版健康防蟎枕心-超值兩入組(表布觸感再升級)購物中心
- $13993M 新一代防蹣水洗枕-加高型+檸檬系列環保洗衣精1500g 防蟎 枕頭 透氣 枕心 可機烘 支撐購物中心
- $19993M 新一代水洗枕-標準型1入+防蹣標準枕2入 防蟎 枕頭 透氣 可機烘購物中心
- $14993M 新一代防蹣水洗枕-加高型+保潔墊枕套 防蟎 枕頭 透氣 枕心 可機烘 支撐購物中心
- $21993M 新一水洗枕-加高型1入+防蹣標準枕2入 防蟎 枕頭 透氣 可機烘 支撐購物中心
- $699(限時下殺)岱思夢 枕頭/3M吸濕排汗透氣抗菌枕_2入(水洗枕)購物中心
The 3M Company (originally Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation operating in the fields of industry, worker safety, U.S. health care, and consumer goods. 
- Operational History
- Launch Platforms
- See Also
- External Links
The missile is a modular system with five versions: two anti-shipping types, one for land attack and two anti-submarine types. The missile is designed to share common parts between the surface and submarine-launched variants but each missile consists of different components, for example, the booster. The missile can be launched from a surface ship ...On 7 October 2015, a Gepard class frigate and three Buyan-M class Russian Navy corvettes, part of the Caspian Flotilla launched 26 Kalibr-NK system cruise missiles 3M14T from the Caspian Sea at 11...On 20 November 2015 Russia launched 18 3M14T cruise missiles from the Caspian Sea onto targets in Syria, the targets were in Raqqa, Idlib and Aleppo.On 9 December 2015 Russia fired a group of 3M14K cruise missiles from Kalibr-PL system at positions occupied by ISIL from the Improved Kilo-class submarine B-237 Rostov-on-Dondeployed in the Medite...On 19 August 2016 Russia launched three Kalibr-NK cruise missiles from Buyan-class corvette Zelenyy Dol and Serpukhov deployed in the eastern Mediterranean, and struck al-Nusra targets in the Alepp...
Domestic variants are basic versions of this missile family; these are the 3M54 and 3M14. The export model is called Club (formerly Klub). There are two major launch platforms: the Kalibr-PL (export Club-S), designed for use from submarines, and the Kalibr-NK (export Club-N), designed for surface ships. These two launch platforms can be equipped wi...
'Club-K' – a Russian container complex of missile weapons, placed in the standard 20- and 40-foot sea container. It is designed to defeat surface and ground targets. The complex can be mounted on shorelines, vessels of various classes, rail platforms and trucks. It is a modification of the Kalibr missile system. The Russian Kilo class, Lada class, ...Algeria: The Algerian National Navy uses the 'Club-S' variant for their Kiloclass submarines.India: The Indian Navy uses both 'Club-S' and 'Club-N' variants for the Kilo class submarines (known as the Sindhughosh-class submarine in Indian service), the Talwar classfrigates respectively.Vietnam: The Vietnam People's Navy uses the 'Club-S' variant for its six Kiloclass submarines.
The Kosmos-3M ( Russian: Космос-3М meaning " Cosmos ", GRAU index 11K65M) was a Russian space launch vehicle, member of the Kosmos rocket family. It was a liquid-fueled two-stage launch vehicle, first launched in 1967 and with over 420 successful launches to its name. The Kosmos-3M used UDMH fuel and AK27I oxidizer ( red fuming nitric ...
- Production History
- Operational History
- See Also
- External Links
The design of the BMP-3 (Obyekt 688M) can be traced back to the Obyekt 685 light tank prototype with an 2A48-1 100 mm gun from 1975. The prototype did not enter series production, but the chassis, with a new engine, was used for the next-generation infantry combat vehicle Obyekt 688 from A. Blagonravov's design bureau. The Ob. 688's original weapon...
Weaponry and optics
The BMP-3 is one of the most heavily armed infantry combat vehicles in service. The original version has a turret fitted with a low-velocity 2A70 100mm rifled gun which can fire conventional shells or 9M117 Bastion ATGMs (AT-10 Stabber). It carries 40 100mm-rounds and 8 ATGMs. A 2A72 30mm dual feed autocannon with 500 (300 HEI and 200 APT) rounds and a rate of fire of 350 to 400 RPM and a 7.62mm PKT machine gun with 2,000 rounds are mounted coaxially in the turret. The main gun elevates from...
The vehicle has an unconventional layout. The engine is in the back of the vehicle to the right (unlike most other IFVs, which have the engine located forward in the hull). As a result, the driver is seated forward in the hull (in the center) together with two infantrymen (one on each side of the driver). The vehicle has a double bottom and the engine is located under the floor of the vehicle (troops enter/leave the vehicle over the engine).The remaining five infantrymen are seated aft of the...
The hull and turret are made of a high-strength aluminum alloy, with the front of the hull being provided with an extra steel plate welded over it plus spaced armor from the trim vane. The turret is also provided with a thick steel spaced armour shield over its frontal arc. Over the frontal arc, the vehicle is protected against 30 mm gun rounds at a range of 200 m.In addition to "hard" protection, the BMP-3's self-sealing fuel tank is located in front of the driver, directly behind the front...
First Chechen War
The BMP-3 saw action with the Russian forces during the First Chechen War.
In 2000, the United Arab Emirates deployed some BMP-3s in peacekeeping operations during the Kosovo War.
Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen
The BMP-3 also saw military use with Emirati forces during the Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen, where it is currently deployed.
1. BMP-3– Basic version, as described. 2. BMP-3M – KBP and Kurganmashzavod have upgraded the vehicle with a new engines and turret with a new ATGM system 9K116-3 Basnya. The upgraded vehicle is called the BMP-3M and the new Bakhcha-U turret which includes a new automatic fire control system with ballistic computer, new SOZH gunner's sight with laser rangefinder and an ATGM guidance channel, thermal imager, TKN-AI commander's vision device with laser illuminator and new ammunition loading syst...
1. Algeria- 100 BMP-3 2. Armenia- An undisclosed number of BMP-3s are operated by Armenia. 3. Azerbaijan– 100 BMP-3M. 4. Cyprus– 43 delivered in 1995–1996. 5. Indonesia – 54 BMP-3F & 1 BREM-L currently in service, with another 22 BMP-3F ordered in 2019 along with 21 BT-3Fs. (17 BMP-3F arrived in 2010and another 37 BMP-3F & 1 BREM-L were received in 2014.) 6. Iraq – Application for 500. Iraq has purchased several hundred new BMP-3 infantry fighting vehicles. About three hundred combat vehicles...
1. Saudi Arabia– Application for 950. 2. Philippines– The Philippine Marine Corps is also interested for the BMP-3F.
1. Greece – The Hellenic Armyordered 450 BMP-3 from Russia as part of a €1.7 billion deal, but cancelled the order in 2011. 2. India – In 2012 Russia offered a transfer of the BMP-3 technology to the Indian Army if it would cancel its homegrown $10 billion Futuristic Infantry Combat Vehicle (FICV)program, but in November 2013 India rejected the offer.
- Class 403
- Class 406
- Class 407
- Class 408
- Special Services
- External Links
The design goal of the ICE 3 (Class 403) was to create a higher-powered, lighter train than its predecessors. This was achieved by distributing its 16 traction motors underneath the whole train. The train is licensed for 330 km/h (210 mph) and has reached 368 km/h (229 mph) on trial runs. On regular Intercity-Expressservices they run at up to 300 k...
The ICE 3M (Class 406; M for multisystem) was developed to operate international services under the four different railway electrification systems in use on Europe's main lines and with support for various train protection systems. The Deutsche Bahn (DB) ordered 13 of these units in 1994, the NS (Nederlandse Spoorwegen) four, making sure that the d...
Deutsche Bahn placed an order for fifteen trains valued €500 million in November 2008. On 18 April 2010, Deutsche Bahn presented the first Velaro D at Siemens' Krefeld plant. It is designed for operation at up to 320 km/h (200 mph), is wider, quieter and more energy-saving, should be less susceptible to malfunctions than its predecessor, and incorp...
In 2019 Deutsche Bahn needed more trains to run on national and international high-speed tracks. Siemens offered them an evolution of the Velaro D equipped with multi-system capability and hence labelled Velaro MS. In 2020 Deutsche Bahn ordered 30 trainsets for delivery starting in 2022. The trains are designed for operation at 320 km/h and will be...
For the EXPO 2000 in Hanover, Deutsche Bahn provided 120 additional train services. Some of these special services were operated by ICE trains and labelled "ExpoExpress" (EXE). These services also constituted the first widespread use of the then-new ICE 3 train sets, presenting them to the domestic and international general public.
3M-51 Alfa. The P-900 Alfa (or also P-900A Alfa) П-900 3М51 Альфа Alfa AFM-L, GRAU designation 3M51, is an anti-ship missile (with LACM capabilities) developed from SS-N-30 (3M14), P-800 Oniks and P-700 Granit . The missile has a Granit type engine. It can be operated on new Yasen -class submarine, and can be loaded on ships.
William L. McKnight. Born. November 11, 1887. White, South Dakota. Died. March 4, 1978. Known for. Founding The McKnight Foundation in 1953 and being its chairman of the board. William L. McKnight (November 11, 1887 – March 4, 1978) was an American businessman and philanthropist who served his entire career in the 3M corporation, rising to ...